Christ University BBA LLB Management Quota Direct Admission
As BBA LLB emerges as an important course option to pursue after completing your 10+2, an unfortunate lack of proper information has left a lot of students confused, leaving them to make misguided decisions. Since the final choice rests with the student, here’s some information to help clarify their doubts we will help in getting Christ University BBA LLB Management quota direct admission 2020 to those students who got less score in their entrance get in touch with us.
Register for Christ University BBA LLB Management quota Direct admission 2019 Contact Ace1Guru Visit our website- www.trump.net.in or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org for more enquiries, Call @ 9742479101 (Ankit Mishra), 9742886036 (Anis), 9035556036 (Mayur Gautam) &
Christ University Bangalore- Law Admission
Christ University, formerly Christ College had the rare distinction of being the first institution in Karnataka to be accredited by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC), UGC and reaccredited with an A+ in 2005 for quality education. In four decades, the Institution has become the most preferred educational institution in the city of Bangalore.
Located in a beautiful expansive campus of Christ University, Bangalore, SLCU is an institute imparting world class legal education not only to students from various parts of the country but also from the Middle East and Mauritius.
- Management Quota LLB Direct Admission in Best Colleges
- Top Law Colleges Management Quota BBA-LLB Direct Admission
- Top Law Colleges for BA-LLB under Management Quota Admission
The Courses are approved by the Bar Council of India. SLCU boasts of unmatched infrastructure comprising of well-equipped audio-visual classrooms, resourceful libraries with the latest legal publications and journals, information center with all-time Internet connectivity, conference hall, mini-auditorium and above all, a conducive environment to study and explore numerous possibilities in life. Hurry up enroll for Christ University BBA LLB Management quota direct admission 2019
School of Law, Christ University (SLCU), Bangalore, is a part of Christ University, Bangalore, which was founded and is administered by Carmelites of Mary Immaculate (CMI).
CMI, the first indigenous Catholic religious congregation of India with a membership of 2000, renders its service to humanity in educational, social, healthcare and other activities. The parent university, a premier educational institution, is an academic fraternity of individuals dedicated to the motto of excellence and service and already has a proven history of success in the field of education. Hurry up enroll for Christ University BBA LLB Management quota Direct admission 2019
Though it is a minority institution, Christ University maintains a secular outlook towards education. Students of all castes, religions, creeds and languages are encouraged to be a part of this temple of learning. Christ University, formerly Christ College had the rare distinction of being the first institution in Karnataka to be accredited by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC), UGC and reaccredited with an A+ in 2005 for quality education. In four decades, the Institution has become the most preferred educational institution in the city of Bangalore.
(Christ university BBA LLB Management Quota Direct admission 2019)
Bachelor of Arts + Bachelor of Laws [B.A.L.L.B.] are a dual degree professional course in administrative law. BA LLB is a five-year course. Having passed 10+2 or equivalent exam from a recognized board with a recommended minimum of 50% on aggregate, a candidate may apply for this course. Admission to most of the law schools/universities is done through a national level or university level.
- Basic eligibility for the programme is a pass at the +2 level (Karnataka PUC / ISC / CBSE / NIOS / State Boards) in any stream with minimum score of 45% (Humanities, Social Sciences, Commerce & Management, Sciences) from any recognised Board in India.
- Candidates writing the +2 examinations in March-May 2019 may apply with their class X and XI marks.
- Students pursuing International curriculum must note that eligibility is according to AIU stipulations:
- Applicants pursuing IB curriculum must have 3 HL and 3 SL with 24 credits.
- Applicants pursuing GCE / Edexcel must have a minimum of 3 A levels grade not less than C.
- *The candidates should also be below the age of 20 years as on July 01, 2019.
Christ University Application Process:
- Class 10 Marks Statement (Mandatory).
- Class 12 Marks Statement, if candidate has appeared and passed the examination (Mandatory).
- Transfer Certificate (TC) of Class 12 from the last qualified institution (Mandatory).
- Migration Certificate of Class 12 (applicable for all candidates except Karnataka state board applicants) (Mandatory).
- One Stamp size and One passport size photograph formal dress with white background (Mandatory).
- Two Copies of the Online Payment Receipt (Mandatory).
- Copy of valid ID proof (Aadhar Card / Aadhar Enrolment Receipt).
- Candidates falling under any of these categories (NRI / PIO / OCI / SAARC / AFRICA / ASEAN /
OTHER FOREIGN NATIONALS) have to submit:
- Copy of Passport and Visa Details (Mandatory).
- PIO / OCI have to produce the copy of PIO / OCI card whichever is applicable (Mandatory).
- Medical Fitness Certificate (MFC) from any recognized medical practitioner certified by the Medical Council of India and
- Resident Permit (RP) (If available while applying)
Christ University Selection process:
- The selection process E-Admit card will be generated 3-5 days prior to the scheduled selection process date.
- Candidates must report for the above selection process at least 30 minutes prior to the allotted time as stipulated in the selection process admit card.
- Those candidates not reaching the venue at the allotted time will not be permitted to take part in the selection process.
- The candidates are requested to start early to avoid traffic congestions.
- Request for change in selection process dates, time and centre will not be entertained.
- Candidates have to access their selection process admit card from the link “Application Status” from the University website and print the same.
- Please note that the preferred date for selection process will be allotted, subject to availability of slots.
- Candidates failing to appear for the selection process at the stipulated date and time will be considered as “Not Selected”.
All mandatory documents must be submitted for verification during the admission process. An undertaking for pending original documents unavailable currently [applicable only for candidates writing / passing their exam in March – June 2019], must be submitted to the Office of Admissions. These documents must be submitted on or before July 15, 2019. Failure to submit the pending documents will be treated as unsuccessful in the qualifying examination or considered “Not Eligible” and admission will be terminated from CHRIST (Deemed to be University) without any claim.
Register for Register for Christ university BBA LLB Management quota Direct admission 2019 Contact Ace1Guru Visit our website- www.trump.net.in or email us: email@example.com for more enquiries, Call @ 9742479101 (Ankit Mishra), 9742886036 (Anis), 9035556036 (Mayur Gautam) & Hurry up enroll for Christ university BBA LLB Management quota Direct admission 2019